OEM Trail Boss Exhaust Tips.....

I thought it was HDMI ports.......LOL........I didn't care for the electrical cord look.

I think the round style exhaust ports on Ram bumpers look OK. Otherwise I would go with dual sides behind the rear tires.

I added small chrome tips from Amazon and gave them about an inch of reveal. Had to do a little fab work on ends of tips to get them to clamp better. Looks ok and holding up with some minor heat discoloration.
@AXE Do you have a link to those tips you installed? I think that look is perfect.

Reactions: AXE
@AXE Do you have a link to those tips you installed? I think that look is perfect.

Keep in mind, these are difficult to mount if you want them tucked up like mine due to bend in the stock exhaust. The bolt mount doesn't work unless you slide them down a bit. I ended up cutting notches in my base edge and bent them in and used HD hose clamps.

Also after a lot of heat, they do have some gold color showing due to the chrome discoloration. Overall, I still like them.

I'd you want some high quality chrome ones, Chevy sells some for the Tahoe that are really nice. The ones on my wife's rig are the nicest I've seen.

Exhaust tip - to Fit 1.75 to 2.5 Inch Exhaust Tail Pipe Diameter- Stainless Steel to give Chrome Effect - Car Muffler Tips https://a.co/d/8wZWkPW

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back