Only $205k!

AXE

Reaction score
Stopped in to dealer to pick up my missing second key fob for the ZR2.

They had this ZO6 Corevette in my favorite color! It's only $205k and my salesman thought I should buy it, so I offer him $150. Then he said it was already sold. I guess I'll have to keep shopping!

Attachments

• 20230302_093238.jpg
    20230302_093238.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 224
The ZL1 1LE is the secret sauce in GM’s line up. It’s half the money of any competitor in the brand or outside the brand and beats them up big time on the track.

Employee pricing/supplier pricing eligible along with incentives at times.

I’m lucky enough to have one in the “family” so I’ve had some seat time in it. It’s an unbelievable machine and the name Camaro really doesn’t fit it’s performance capabilities. Here it is next to my old truck.

Attachments

• 1677864329544.jpeg
    1677864329544.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
The ZL1 1LE is the secret sauce in GM’s line up. It’s half the money of any competitor in the brand or outside the brand and beats them up big time on the track.

I’m lucky enough to have one in the “family” so I’ve had some seat time in it. It’s an unbelievable machine and the name Camaro really doesn’t fit it’s performance capabilities. Here it is next to my old truck.
Wutang looks like great minds think alike....

2023 on order with a TPW of 3/27!

Nice car! Interesting that you posted that picture. There was one of those sitting at the dealer to. May have been a customer or employee car, cause it was sitting off to the side. Wish I would have taken a closer look.

NICE! One of the last ones to get!
Absolutely!

I had a 2011... traded it in 2013, and regretted it ever since.

When I read that they are going to discontinue them again - I had to place an order, and plan to keep it as long as I can.

I've got a big connection to the Camaro. This is from 2012, in a previous life, and when I wore a younger man's clothes.
IMG_0800.jpeg

Absolutely!

I had a 2011... traded it in 2013, and regretted it ever since.

When I read that they are going to discontinue them again - I had to place an order, and plan to keep it as long as I can.

I've got a big connection to the Camaro. This is from 2012, in a previous life, and when I wore a younger man's clothes.
View attachment 2027
That's a great picture, very few people have that experience with their cars! I love watching things get built.

My '19 Crush ZL1 1LE

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpeg
    IMG_4364.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 33

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back