Outside mirrors

DNZR2

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to fold in the electric outside mirrors when going down a tight trail? New ZR2 owner and still trying to figure out all this truck can do.

There is a button on the drivers door that does it, I think it looks like a mirror with an arrow showing the fold.

1700692483771.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
dont forget to auto fold when leaving rig. key FOB lock and mirrors folding in is frickin

Automatically lock and mirrors fold in after you walk away with key fob is nice. It does mess with you if your working and in and out of the truck frequently. Usually I leave the door ajar to prevent it from locking if I'm doing something like loading gear, tools, dog, etc

Automatically lock and mirrors fold in after you walk away with key fob is nice. It does mess with you if your working and in and out of the truck frequently. Usually I leave the door ajar to prevent it from locking if I'm doing something like loading gear, tools, dog, etc
If I am doing something like that I just leave a FOB in the car and then it won't lock on me.

When I do that, it usually stays open all night with my weapons locked and loaded!
DOH!!!
I am very careful about that, if I am going inside for even just a few minutes I take the FOB and watch it lock before I walk away, don’t need to explain to any LEO’s about missing serial numbers and calibers!

Most Member Reactions

Back