Pax Power Conversion

1sand2s

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has gone through with a Pax Power conversion kit and if so, which version. How's it working so far? Any snags along the way??

Reactions: AXE
Just curious if anyone has gone through with a Pax Power conversion kit and if so, which version. How's it working so far? Any snags along the way??

Haven't see any posts from users of this kit. Probably not too many with an extra $35k to find out!

Last edited:
I got motorcycle f I wanna go fast and be stoopid. They don't cost as much! It is getting too hard to hang on tho. Now I know why old farts own 90% of the Corvettes.......LOL.
I've had some scary fast motorcycles. They sure were fun. I just gave up riding last fall. It was very hard to do. I really enjoyed dirt bikes and fast street bikes. Now, like you said I'm an "old fart". Enjoy them while young, Sir! Riding is the closest you can get to flying..... :D

I've had some scary fast motorcycles. They sure were fun. I just gave up riding last fall. It was very hard to do. I really enjoyed dirt bikes and fast street bikes. Now, like you said I'm an "old fart". Enjoy them while young, Sir! Riding is the closest you can get to flying..... :D
Yep, it gets harder to swing a leg. Just ran into a past riding buddy. He's only driving a Camaro for fun nowadays...........LOL.

picking up my zr2 on monday maybe one day i will sell my bike (S1KRR) and get a boat. But for now imma enjoy both.😊
IMG_3629.JPG
and
Yep, it gets harder to swing a leg. Just ran into a past riding buddy. He's only driving a Camaro for fun nowadays...........LOL.

I’m doing the fenders, suspension, exhaust, wheels and tire package, not doing the blower mod.

I do believe that the ZR2 should have come with more aggressive body lines and fender flares from the factory to help differentiate it from the rest of the line-up.

You can tell a ford raptor apart from other F-150’s from far away, a little harder to do with the ZR2, think that was a missed opportunity for the Halo truck from Chevy.

I’m doing the fenders, suspension, exhaust, wheels and tire package, not doing the blower mod.

I do believe that the ZR2 should have come with more aggressive body lines and fender flares from the factory to help differentiate it from the rest of the line-up.

You can tell a ford raptor apart from other F-150’s from far away, a little harder to do with the ZR2, think that was a missed opportunity for the Halo truck from Chevy.
Agreed! I squinch all the time to see if it's a ZR2 most of the time it's a TB

Most Member Reactions

Back