[POLL]What color is your ZR2?

What color is your ZR2?

• Total voters

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
Trying to get an idea of color popularity on the ZR2. I know which colors are most popular nationally but want to see how it translates here.

I feel like they should have had at least one color be ZR2 specific. Would have been nice if it was sand dune lol

As many Glacier Blue as I saw in the early days, I thought that might be the only color they came in!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Most of the pics/vids I see are glacier. I bought a Dark Ash but dealer hit a deer on his way to deliver it to me - found a Northsky blue a day later and now I’ve seen both in person I’m very happy with Northsky - not a single issue w paint so far either, not even on the hood.

All the Sand Dune Metallic owners out there, enjoy driving your false leg colored truck.
jtxq3g8.gif

All the Sand Dune Metallic owners out there, enjoy driving your false leg colored truck.
That's funny. My original order was that color. Ended up with a different color because I found one available. One of my friends told me they were glad, they didn't understand why I ordered a bandaid brown truck to begin with. Personally I still like the desert tan, but I do get the bandaid/prosthetic limb vibe from it now.

This is about what I was expecting. Glacier Blue is far and away the most popular color for sold and stock orders.

I’m not surprised especially considering that all of the early testers were blue. It’s a great color on this truck. just seems to fit it’s personality. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the same results in the new Colorado ZR2 either, all I’ve seen of it has been blue.

I still love my black one even though it’s hard as hell to keep clean.

I’m not surprised especially considering that all of the early testers were blue. It’s a great color on this truck. just seems to fit it’s personality. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the same results in the new Colorado ZR2 either, all I’ve seen of it has been blue.

I still love my black one even though it’s hard as hell to keep clean.
I feel your pain. I came from a black Trail Boss. It's one of the reasons I love Sand Dune so much. It never looks dirty! lol

I feel your pain. I came from a black Trail Boss. It's one of the reasons I love Sand Dune so much. It never looks dirty! lol
Exactly the reason I went with sand dune. Live on dirt/mud road, and it’s really not noticeable.

I will say glacier isn’t terrible. When it’s dirty it kills the pearl flip.

I love black but I can’t take trying to keep it clean. I feel your pain.

Most Member Reactions

Back