Pulled the Trigger!

Badger

Reaction score
I was able to find a new 2023 ZR2 Bison without sunroof (my preference) at a dealership willing to move on price. The 6.2L gas engine is getting 15-17 mpg, almost identical to the 2019 ZR2 Colorado I just traded in. (Using high-octane gas in the new truck, though). I absolutely love the Dark Ash... and I love the look of the AEV wheels and bumpers. Overall, totally thrilled with this truck.
2023 ZR2 Bison Front.jpg

I was able to find a new 2023 ZR2 Bison without sunroof (my preference) at a dealership willing to move on price. The 6.2L gas engine is getting 15-17 mpg, almost identical to the 2019 ZR2 Colorado I just traded in. (Using high-octane gas in the new truck, though). I absolutely love the Dark Ash... and I love the look of the AEV wheels and bumpers. Overall, totally thrilled with this truck.View attachment 11951
Congrats have fun and be safe dude

I was able to find a new 2023 ZR2 Bison without sunroof (my preference) at a dealership willing to move on price. The 6.2L gas engine is getting 15-17 mpg, almost identical to the 2019 ZR2 Colorado I just traded in. (Using high-octane gas in the new truck, though). I absolutely love the Dark Ash... and I love the look of the AEV wheels and bumpers. Overall, totally thrilled with this truck.View attachment 11951
welcome. very nice rig.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back