Race Ramps

3osb

Reaction score
Having only owned cars prior to this truck, I own Quickjacks and a couple of smaller Race Ramps. Neither are sized appropriately for the truck. I would like to make oil changes a bit simpler, and am curious if any are using Race Ramps, and if so, what size/model. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Having only owned cars prior to this truck, I own Quickjacks and a couple of smaller Race Ramps. Neither are sized appropriately for the truck. I would like to make oil changes a bit simpler, and am curious if any are using Race Ramps, and if so, what size/model. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
I used mine yesterday to help me put on my exhaust. I had these race ramps when I had a corvette. They held the truck no problem. I highly recommend race ramps. I don’t recal the part number.
B33D9DEF-CAFE-4A18-83D0-5B86CD3B6416.jpeg

5C5218E7-8CE3-4CD1-87A6-C667DCE0B0E7.jpeg

Sorry it took a while to get back with you about the length. Been working a lot. Like I said earlier these ramps held the trucks weight with no problems at all.

I use these and slide under the rruck with no isses on a creeper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112_164312_Advance Auto.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112_164312_Advance Auto.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 22
I use these ramps if I need a little extra clearance. They work great. I bought these so that I could get a floor jack under my old SS 1LE and clear the front splitter. I've ended up using them for my Camaro, Chevelle and my trucks though.

They're really well made and durable. We even ended up buying a coupe pairs at work for the shop so that we can get Corvettes high enough to get the lift arms under them.

You can see them under the truck in this pic.
steps.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most Member Reactions

Back