Red Hot Chevy Silverado 2500 HD ZR2 Photos

supersix

Administrator
Founding Member
Reaction score
The official Red Hot Silverado HD ZR2 photo thread.

2024-red-hot-zr2-1.jpg

2024-red-hot-zr2-2.jpg

This one is available at dunncountrymotors.com

I’m guessing $5,000 over MSRP is going to be a thing again 🤦🏼‍♂️ website shows MSRP $83,515 and “Sale Price “ $88,515

Reactions: AXE
Looks good!

Asked them to put some 38s on the front wheels and see if it rubs. I'm pretty sure 37s are a go, but might go 38s.

I’m guessing $5,000 over MSRP is going to be a thing again 🤦🏼‍♂️ website shows MSRP $83,515 and “Sale Price “ $88,515

I've called on three trucks that are supposed to arrive soon. I've gotten $3500 off on one that should be here next week, MSRP on another, and the one I ordered was MSRP with the GM telling me "we'll take care of you". The only one I want is the one I ordered, so I guess I wait.

Don't think there will be great deals, but should be able to get them down about little.

I called our local dealership and they are expecting one to arrive within 2 weeks that's not sold. I can't wait to check one out in person and hopefully test drive it.

There is over 230 listed in transit, so should be plenty to see soon.

My dealer has another black one and so does another dealer coming in two weeks.

Last edited:
Don’t expect any killer deals on one. Even the plain Jane trucks with the 6.6 dmax sell high…best deal I have even received was from my buddy who owned a Chevy dealership. They make money from the customer and from factory holdback etc…after he explained how it all worked and where to look on the paperwork the dealer has‘ did I totally understand the entire process.

Hello, I bought by 2500 ZR2 from peterson chevy in Boise and they had 1500 off MSRP. Deals are out there.

Hey guys ordered mine from Kendal Chevy Nampa Idaho 2000.00 off MSRP waited 4 months but arrived all good , had to do the black out emblems myself even know I ordered them with truck, but sent them later,I installed still waiting on front bow tie still . But there will be more to add, but truck is a Beast. , good luck all

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back