Sand Dune Silverado ZR2 Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Founding Member
Reaction score
The official Silverado ZR2 Forum Sand Dune Photo Thread:

silverado-zr2-sand-dune2.jpg

silverado-zr2-sand-dune1.jpg

Funny you mention this. I'm actually happy it worked out the way it did. I like the black more (for me). Lol

I've been holding off on ordering until i saw the real photos of the ZR2 in the wild. Sand Dune looks amazing!

I'm currently living with a Black Trail Boss. Never again. I love it but it's too much work to keep it clean. I'm so anal about having a clean vehicle that I spend way too much time and money trying to keep it looking good.

Sand Dune was ordered for my sanity! :LOL: Plus, I really like the look of the ZR2 in SD.

I'm currently living with a Black Trail Boss. Never again. I love it but it's too much work to keep it clean. I'm so anal about having a clean vehicle that I spend way too much time and money trying to keep it looking good.

Sand Dune was ordered for my sanity! :LOL: Plus, I really like the look of the ZR2 in SD.
I test drove a Sand Dune ZR2 recently and can say that pictures don’t do justice for this color. This color on the ZR2 design, and contrasted with the black accent, is a tough looking truck - the color is awesome.

Most Member Reactions

Back