Silverado ZR2 Delivery Estimates

supersix

Administrator
Founding Member
Reaction score
C&D reported the The ZR2 is expected to arrive on dealer lots in spring 2022. What are you hearing from your local dealer?

Local dealer told me news will come in December, I posted here a news from GM authority that mention orders will start in December.

I would imagine that it will take them several months to deliver them after they open up orders. It would be awesome to see them before the year-end, but I'm betting late Q1 is more realistic.

Chevy’s refreshed 2022 Silverado 1500 will go into production between February and March of 2022, GM Authority has learned from sources familiar with the matter.

The dates vary by cab style, with Regular Cab and Crew Cab scheduled to go into production on February 7th. Double Cab models are scheduled to go into production a month later on March 6th. As GM Authority was first to report, order books for the refreshed 2022 Silverado 1500 are set to open in December.

It will be fun when the configurator goes live to start playing around with builds. I'm amazed at how fast Chevy was able to get the new 2023 Corvette Z06 configurator live.

Hello everyone!

I was able to get on a list at my local Chevy dealership for a ZR2. I’m first on the list to order, so I’ll keep everyone updated once the process starts.

They are expecting orders to open in December. No dealer markup which coincides with GM not limiting allocations.

- Justin

Congrats, @Caveman ! Hopefully, you're one of the first to receive one. Did they give you any idea when the order banks might open?

Congrats, @Caveman ! Hopefully, you're one of the first to receive one. Did they give you any idea when the order banks might open?
Thanks!

I don’t have an exact date, but they are expecting orders to open early December. I read this in a few other places, too.

Once confirmed I’ll update the thread.

Hello everyone!

I was able to get on a list at my local Chevy dealership for a ZR2. I’m first on the list to order, so I’ll keep everyone updated once the process starts.

They are expecting orders to open in December. No dealer markup which coincides with GM not limiting allocations.

- Justin

Welcome to the forum @Caveman - Congrats on being #1 on the list!

Do you think you can get at MSRP? I looking forward to see a deal topic with people hunting under MSRP deals.

Do you think you can get at MSRP? I looking forward to see a deal topic with people hunting under MSRP deals.
Dealer confirmed no mark up on my initial conversation. With that said, I’ll be pressing for below MSRP.

Based on RAm 5th forum, we should get the list of big volume dealer all over the country and send emails asking for discount. At RAM I was able to get 9% under invoice and 13% under MSRP. They found a dealer in WI that was giving 10K off for TRX. I already bough out of state and will do again if I find a better price on drive distance, even consider transport if the discount is good enough.

Based on RAm 5th forum, we should get the list of big volume dealer all over the country and send emails asking for discount. At RAM I was able to get 9% under invoice and 13% under MSRP. They found a dealer in WI that was giving 10K off for TRX. I already bough out of state and will do again if I find a better price on drive distance, even consider transport if the discount is good enough.
I’ll start reaching out to high volume dealers 👍🏼

I went ahead and created a thread to help keep track of dealers selling below or at MSRP:

Most Member Reactions

Back