Silverado ZR2 factory manual

TIZR2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am hoping someone would not mind posting picture or two of the factory manuals that their 2023 Silverado ZR2 pickup came with. In all the excitement of taking delivery late Saturday evening I didn’t notice the manuals were not in place at all. Most specialty vehicles have an owners supplement manual in addition to a regular manual.

Also, did you all receive any type of trailer hitch lighting electrical plug wiring harness to connect the truck to the trailer so that all your electrical systems work on your trailer? Of course I’m asking because my truck does not have it.

Lastly, has anyone posted any sound clips of the aftermarket exhaust kits for the Silverado ZR2?

Thank you all again and take care!

When I purchased my truck 2 weeks ago, it had no Factory manual. I talked to the dealer and found out the factory manual is out of stock? I did receive as pamphlet titled "Getting to know your 2023 Silverado 1500". It had pics, with descriptions of all dash buttons and knobs and what they do..
I checked GM online for a factory manual and they said it was out of stock and back ordered. If you want to order one,
It will cost $50.00 and you will have to wait till they show up for shipping.

I didn't get one with my 2023 either. My dealer said GM was no longer providing paper owners manuals. Not sure what the truth is.

I have the factory manual. Or at least what the dealer gave me. I think the factory manual has a QR code on the back so you can download it electronically. I haven't done it yet but I'll check and if it does, I (or someone who has it) can upload the photo of the QR code.

Select “Help” in the my Chevrolet app. There is a link to get the digital version.
1676385450952.png

I have the full digital version on my computer. Really no reason now a days to have a paper copy with technology.

My 2022 came with these...

Attachments

• PXL_20230214_152105951.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230214_152105951.MP.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 74
  • PXL_20230214_152051280.jpg
    PXL_20230214_152051280.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 49
  • PXL_20230214_152045578.jpg
    PXL_20230214_152045578.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 49
I have the factory manual. Or at least what the dealer gave me. I think the factory manual has a QR code on the back so you can download it electronically. I haven't done it yet but I'll check and if it does, I (or someone who has it) can upload the photo of the QR code.

Attachments

• 6077F759-FC67-41C1-ABF4-79E05F3F9D90.jpeg
    6077F759-FC67-41C1-ABF4-79E05F3F9D90.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 59
I have the full digital version on my computer. Really no reason now a days to have a paper copy with technology.
That's really cool. I tried to find one on the Chevy APP, but the manuals were like the ones I received with the truck. Pretty useless as far as repair & trouble hooting go. Where did you find the repair manual, if you don't mind me asking?

I heard they stopped supplying a paper version after the 22 refresh models. My 22 has one.

Pretty sure my dealer said it is all digital now and that's how I can look it up once I got the Chevrolet App. They were adamant I had that and the OnStar app before I left the dealership. Then called within two weeks almost begging me to activate the OnStar app.

When I purchased my truck 2 weeks ago, it had no Factory manual. I talked to the dealer and found out the factory manual is out of stock? I did receive as pamphlet titled "Getting to know your 2023 Silverado 1500". It had pics, with descriptions of all dash buttons and knobs and what they do..
I checked GM online for a factory manual and they said it was out of stock and back ordered. If you want to order one,
It will cost $50.00 and you will have to wait till they show up for shipping.
Thanks!

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone would not mind posting picture or two of the factory manuals that their 2023 Silverado ZR2 pickup came with. In all the excitement of taking delivery late Saturday evening I didn’t notice the manuals were not in place at all. Most specialty vehicles have an owners supplement manual in addition to a regular manual.

Also, did you all receive any type of trailer hitch lighting electrical plug wiring harness to connect the truck to the trailer so that all your electrical systems work on your trailer? Of course I’m asking because my truck does not have it.

Lastly, has anyone posted any sound clips of the aftermarket exhaust kits for the Silverado ZR2?

Thank you all again and take care!
To follow up on this thread. I found the 2023 factory manual on the Chevy App. I have not had time to look yet so I will ask, has anyone noticed any difference in the servicing of the ZR2 Silverado and a standard Silverado?
  • Maybe there are differences in the suspension, are there grease fittings or is everything sealed?
  • Are there differences in servicing the locking differentials?
  • Are there other differences to pay more attention to over a standard Chey Silverado.
Again, I am a little disappointed in a supplement manual not being provided outside the standard Silverado manual. Most specialty vehicles with mechanical differences compared to their regular trim level offer this. I will look in the manual to see and maybe there my questions have already been answered. The idea of this supplement manual is so the owner can go directly to the supplement and get the information needed specific to that unique trim level. Instead I will go to the manual of hundreds of pages and extract information berried from the regular manual.

Thank you all again.

Most Member Reactions

Back