Silverado ZR2 Factory Order Tracking - Google Docs

DFWZR2

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

To facilitate order tracking, courtesy of our own @GearheadSS, I have created the following documents.

1. ENTER YOUR ORDER DETAILS HERE
ZR2 Factory Order Tracking - Google Forms
2. VIEW ORDER STATUS TRACKING HISTORY
ZR2 Factory Order Tracking - Google Sheets

It's not something I can update regularly right now, but I will try to make at least daily updates.

As we begin to get regular updates, I will add some analytics to the sheet to show average time in each status, changes over time, etc.

In order for your order status history to be added to the sheet, you will need to ENTER YOUR ORDER DETAILS on the Google Forms link above.

We'll see how this goes! Appreciate any feedback/requests, just PM me if detailed.

Please note that @GearheadSS is the forum member who can actually look up order statuses. The ZR2 Factory Order Tracking sheet is to help show change over time and provide visibility to the process.

Question: I have my order number (BPQGRX) but I don’t think I have a VIN yet. I was only at 1100. Should I just fill out the Google Form without the VIN?

Question: I have my order number (BPQGRX) but I don’t think I have a VIN yet. I was only at 1100. Should I just fill out the Google Form without the VIN?
Yes, when a VIN is assigned please DM me the last 8 digits and I will add.

I've received 6 responses to the form and updated the tracking sheet.

Yes, when a VIN is assigned please DM me the last 8 digits and I will add.

I've received 6 responses to the form and updated the tracking sheet.
how do we get access to the tracking sheet?

Works for me, too — and great fcking idea! Love the data and helps me understand the wait times better.

Maybe add a start to finish/latest stage column at the end? Just a thought from a former excel addict.

I added some columns to count the number of days between steps, but because I don't have everyone's date at each status, like the actual date it landed on that status, the data is incomplete.

If everyone seeking to make the information more accurate and helpful, I will need the following. I don't know if @GearheadSS is capable of seeing that information when he checks an order status, but that might be a start.

The TPW and ETA dates, we've seen, can change between updates, so I don't necessarily need to track that information. In order for the information to be most accurate, everyone needs to request an update on their order status at least once a week.

Order Date
1100 Date
2000 Date
3000 Date
3300 Date
3400 Date
3800 Date
4200 Date

I added the VIN column out of curiosity, to see if GM has a rhyme or reason to how their production order sequencing. RAM, for instance, assigns VINs before the order is even scheduled for production, and appears to not have a clear system for determining build sequence.

Will this sheet automatically update? How will I know if my status has changed? And on what date?
I will update this sheet at least once a day, based on responses to GearheadSS's thread. In order for your status to update, you must request an update from GearheadSS. Alternatively, we could ask GearheadSS to check once a day for all known orders on the sheet, but that might be a pain for him.

If you're tagged below, I need your exact order date (the date you placed your order), to improve accuracy of the sheet. If you have any other known status dates (the date you became aware of, or know exactly, is the date your order reached each status) please list them in your response. It would also help to know the color of your build, so over time we can see if some colors are moving at a different pace than others.

@T-Man
@Cblaze
@dw886
@Wutang61
@skyshade
@Top shelf
@Fishnwtlopez
@Drew303
@WickedArmsLLC
@DamnedOleJD
@Morg
@DreaminofMT6X6s
@BigSky
@Zak-Attak
@ghermblue
@Scavenger
@ChevyGuy22
@Tannerx4x
@Bowtie Guy
@Rockyah86
@Sportslip
@Mdguy2022
@JC543
@CycleguyFL

Order went live December 24th 2021 at 1100. February 23rd went to 3000. Original build date scheduled 4.18.22

Built 4/19

Glacier Blue
Multi-Flex
Tech Package
Sunroof
Black wheels

ETA is 6/3 according to @GearheadSS

For reference, the Dealers first allocation was a Summit White no option ZR2 built 2/28

Attachments

• 85A04671-25D2-4C9C-9028-59F704F9DFD9.jpeg
    85A04671-25D2-4C9C-9028-59F704F9DFD9.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 18A1E0A7-A0F5-46E1-B7D9-5F7836CDC094.png
    18A1E0A7-A0F5-46E1-B7D9-5F7836CDC094.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CA8DF60B-B2CF-4171-9946-85E3B8072455.png
    CA8DF60B-B2CF-4171-9946-85E3B8072455.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I put my deposit down and ordered from my dealer on January 6th. Built early April and shipped on 4/12/22. Sat in railcar for about 12 days and just came in to my dealer on Tuesday 5/17/22.

Dark Ash Metallic
Sunroof
Tech package
Black Wheels
Multiflex tailgate (on constraint on build day)
Power up/down tailgate
Off-Road high clearance steps
underseat storage

Did not come with Rear park assist.

Sticker price was $73,775.00 and my dealer surprised me by tacking on a $5k dealer markup which I was not going to pay but ended up splitting the difference with them for a grand total of $76,250.00 and this was my dealers first allocation.

If you're tagged below, I need your exact order date (the date you placed your order), to improve accuracy of the sheet. If you have any other known status dates (the date you became aware of, or know exactly, is the date your order reached each status) please list them in your response. It would also help to know the color of your build, so over time we can see if some colors are moving at a different pace than others.

@T-Man
@Cblaze
@dw886
@Wutang61
@skyshade
@Top shelf
@Fishnwtlopez
@Drew303
@WickedArmsLLC
@DamnedOleJD
@Morg
@DreaminofMT6X6s
@BigSky
@Zak-Attak
@ghermblue
@Scavenger
@ChevyGuy22
@Tannerx4x
@Bowtie Guy
@Rockyah86
@Sportslip
@Mdguy2022
@JC543
@CycleguyFL
Order excepted 4-5 code 1100, in may it went 3400 TPW 5-9, 5-18 went 3800 built

Order excepted 4-5 code 1100, in may it went 3400 TPW 5-9, 5-18 went 3800 built
did you order on 4/5, or did it get accepted on 4/5? thank you to those replying, the data is valuable for people deciding if the wait is worth it

did you order on 4/5, or did it get accepted on 4/5? thank you to those replying, the data is valuable for people deciding if the wait is worth it
That is when GM Accepted it.

Most Member Reactions

Back