SIlverado ZR2 just Landed

We do not have a dealer markup. We do add Lojack for $1495, signature plus (protection package) for $1095, and nitrogen for $199 to all new vehicles and then offer ceramic coat for $1495

We do not have a dealer markup. We do add Lojack for $1495, signature plus (protection package) for $1095, and nitrogen for $199 to all new vehicles and then offer ceramic coat for $1495
That's a nonsense markup. Nitrogen.......really.

What's the protection package if you then have to apply ceramic.....fairy dust?

What's the protection package if you then have to apply ceramic.....fairy dust?
KDelta, the protection package is a media screen protector, mirror cap protectors, door cup protectors, and door edge guards. As I mentioned ceramic coat is optional.

I was only being slightly snappy. Just seemed like a lot for a little IMHO.

Lots of dealers are forcing packages for their cars which is a markup.

ALL of that is senseless markup. You are only responsible for selling the vehicle. The additional optional services you add ARE markup. Stop being shady and bad for the consumer. You are taking advantage of the buyer. I bet the reserve for the buy rate you add on top of the APR is over 1%.

Most Member Reactions

Back