Silverado ZR2 lift kit

Nice set up

What leveling kit are you using. ?
its a BDS 4” suspension lift that uses the factory shocks. i think they told me a 6” is available it isnt even advertised yet toys for trucks installed it it was a little bit difficult
They have to cut on the front bumper on both sides. and some plastic in back that holds up the felt liner They did an awsome job no rubbing it turns nice n sharp ( no rubbing )
you cant use the stock rims unless you put some wheel spacers on it i plan on useing my stockrims for snow tires so im getting the spacers tuesday Ill post more pics after that

its a BDS 4” suspension lift that uses the factory shocks. i think they told me a 6” is available it isnt even advertised yet toys for trucks installed it it was a little bit difficult
They have to cut on the front bumper on both sides. and some plastic in back that holds up the felt liner They did an awsome job no rubbing it turns nice n sharp ( no rubbing )
you cant use the stock rims unless you put some wheel spacers on it i plan on useing my stockrims for snow tires so im getting the spacers tuesday Ill post more pics after that
It has mickey tompsons 35x12.50x20

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the price of the lift plus install?
IMG_0654.jpeg

Ok guys here it is 4” BDS lift 35x12.50 x20
Mickey tompson baja boss n fab nerf bars There was some cutting of plastic in the front rear wheel wells and alittle on the fron bumper but I couldn’t even tell all told it was a pretty penny
Awesome, mine fits well as well. The ride is factory in my opinion.
20230615_115036.jpg
20230615_115021.jpg
20230615_115046.jpg
20230615_115119.jpg

Ok guys here it is 4” BDS lift 35x12.50 x20
Mickey tompson baja boss n fab nerf bars There was some cutting of plastic in the front rear wheel wells and alittle on the fron bumper but I couldn’t even tell all told it was a pretty penny
Damn.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back