(SOLD) Dealer - Silverado ZR2 Available! - ETA 6/10 - Black - Fully Loaded

Cole.At.GenesisChevy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

For those of you who haven't read my introductory post, I am an inventory manager and sales consultant at Genesis Chevrolet, located in southeast Michigan. We have an available ZR2 build that has already been accepted for production and is scheduled to be built the week of May 16th. Given recent shipping delays, I'd expect it to arrive in mid or late June. It is black with the Technology package, gloss black wheels, sunroof, and multi-flex tailgate added (every non-accessory option). We will sell it at MSRP and I can arrange shipping anyone out-of-state who is interested. Cash, finance, or lease are all available options. This truck does qualify for 1.9% for 60 months or 2.9% for 72 months through GM Financial for certain regions for the month of May, and I expect that program to continue to June when it arrives. Eligibility is determined by zip code.

The buildsheet is attached. For privacy reasons, the name of the original orderer has been redacted. Anyone with questions can feel free to PM me.

ZR2_Ext1.JPG

Attachments

• ZR2_Available_3400.pdf
    15.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
dealership near me has a north sky blue zr2 on the lot and available if anyone is interested.

Most Member Reactions

Back