Sports Bar

gtrain

Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone has any information on a Silverado ZR2 sports bar that does not interfere with the bed camera? Colorado's got a branded version with the ZR2 plate but nothing specific to Silverado ZR2 from what I can see.

The Yenko Silverado has me curious.

If not, suggestions on a nice a extended sport bar like this without the ridiculous badging?

Colorado bar for reference:
1668440833403.png

Curious to know if anyone has any information on a Silverado ZR2 sports bar that does not interfere with the bed camera? Colorado's got a branded version with the ZR2 plate but nothing specific to Silverado ZR2 from what I can see.

If not, suggestions on a nice a extended sport bar like this without the ridiculous badging?

View attachment 1137
Ever find any answers on this? Been looking for a sports bar myself.

View attachment 1137
Not a fan of those myself. To me, it detracts from the truck.

I liked it as an option for light mounts. Other than that, maybe a fancy roof rack with mounts for a light bar?
I want to throw some lights on it but I don’t want to create the “Avalanche” look that many of the options seem to go for today. I was a fan of Officer Jon Baker’s Chevy from CHiPs, the way the lights/sports bar added to the truck.

The 5’8” bed starts looking chodely with a bar. Same thing with a bed toolbox. Not as bad as Ford’s 5’5” however.

3 inches is enough.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back