steering column stuck

Linda77571

Reaction score
I have just noticed that my steering column won't extend out. it seems to be locked "in" but will still move up and down. I started having to move my seat towards the dash, then hitting my knew on the light knobs.... anyway, It is in the shop today. It's a 2023 ZR2, I've had it a month. Has that happened to anyone?

Mine isn’t stuck but definitely doesn’t move out far enough. I bump the lights with my knee frequently. my seat is closer to the steering wheel than my other two trucks by quite a bit (05 and 16 both GM trucks)

Reactions: AXE
Mine isn’t stuck but definitely doesn’t move out far enough. I bump the lights with my knee frequently. my seat is closer to the steering wheel than my other two trucks by quite a bit (05 and 16 both GM trucks)
Same - another inch would be just enough......

These trucks need adjustable pedals too. My wife's Tahoe really needs them.
I'd shove the pedals in about an inch, and pull the column out about an inch - dayum that'd be perfect!

I'd shove the pedals in about an inch, and pull the column out about an inch - dayum that'd be perfect!
Exactly! My previous LTZs had that option, should be there on these expensive models.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back