Stock GY Tire Rotation Pattern ???

SeaHunt

Reaction score
I'm getting so many different opinions on the correct rotation pattern for my stock GY 275/70R18 tires. What do you guys say would be the proper pattern ? Thank you !
20231007_115613.jpg

I was wondering if the spare has a tpms sensor so it can be used in a 5 tire rotation.
I've never looked at the 1500, but the 2500 doesn't. They aren't very expensive if you wanted to add one. Just need a TPMS reset tool if you do it yourself.

I'm getting so many different opinions on the correct rotation pattern for my stock GY 275/70R18 tires. What do you guys say would be the proper pattern ? Thank you !View attachment 9102
I've always done it this way. Used to be in the GM manuals. Not sure what it says in ZR2 manual. I've run a lot of big tires and they always wear well with that pattern and frequent rotations.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231220_212224_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231220_212224_Chrome.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 23
I've always done it this way. Used to be in the GM manuals. Not sure what it says in ZR2 manual. I've run a lot of big tires and they always wear well with that pattern and frequent rotations.
Lol, I was going to say I go by the manual as well.. You can also download the PDF online for free.

I actually got hard copy manuals with both my 22 and 24. I like having them in the truck.
I do too. I just keep the PDF on my phone and tablet. I usually always download a PDF copy anything I own. Easy to search it and zoom in, ect. A lot of times with a little searching you can even find service manuals online for stuff.

Most Member Reactions

Back