Subwoofer installed

I did is well, made a huge difference. Make sure all the dip switches on the amp are in the on position. Did you get the kicker sub woofer controller?
Kicker 46CXARCT Remote Bass Level Control|Wired|Compatible with CX, CXA, DX, PX Amplifiers Equipped with Remote BASS Jack|KEY500.1 Compatible|3.5mm Plug https://a.co/d/g3aSDF9

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I did is well, made a huge difference. Make sure all the dip switches on the amp are in the on position. Did you get the kicker sub woofer controller?
Kicker 46CXARCT Remote Bass Level Control|Wired|Compatible with CX, CXA, DX, PX Amplifiers Equipped with Remote BASS Jack|KEY500.1 Compatible|3.5mm Plug https://a.co/d/g3aSDF9
No switches on mine, I read here that the newest model did away with the 'gain' stuff?

Maybe I need to go take a closer look!!?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: AXE
No switches on mine, I read here that the newest model did away with the 'gain' stuff?

Maybe I need to go take a closer look!!?
There’s a little rubber cover over the switches. I had to take the amp out to get to them.

Hmmm, now I'm confused!

Is there 'gain' switches on mine or not?!

Is the amp inside the encloser? Obviously I need to pay more attention!
If you bought a newer model kicker subwoofer kit, you don’t have the switches on the amp. There’s nothing else for you to do. The newer subwoofer amps have been fixed from factory. Prior models had an issue when you didn’t give it the full gain by hitting the dip switches. I installed mine over a month ago and spent a good amount of time looking for the switches that were not there, even removed the cover to the amp.

If you bought a newer model kicker subwoofer kit, you don’t have the switches on the amp. There’s nothing else for you to do. The newer subwoofer amps have been fixed from factory. Prior models had an issue when you didn’t give it the full gain by hitting the dip switches. I installed mine over a month ago and spent a good amount of time looking for the switches that were not there, even removed the cover to the amp.
Good advice!

Glad they made that change! Makes life a lot easier.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back