Tailgate Pad

joeznyc

Reaction score
Picked up my Silverado ZR2 last week. Looking for a tailgate pad to haul a couple mountain bikes. Anyone find a pad that fits our truck and protects it and the bikes well?

Reactions: AXE
I’ve been using a hitch mount forever with other vehicles. Hoping to retire it - one less cumbersome object to deal with. I’ll keep looking and post back if anyone else is interested.

Agreed! They are a pain is the ass sometimes especially if you just want to load a go quickly. I've got the Decked system so I have no choice for now

Picked up my Silverado ZR2 last week. Looking for a tailgate pad to haul a couple mountain bikes. Anyone find a pad that fits our truck and protects it and the bikes well?
New guy here....I have a Race Face full size that I used on my '21 Silverado that I now use on my '23 ZR2. It actually works better as it doesn't interfere with the camera. Rock solid, reliable on the hwy and I have hauled 4 bikes.

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 46
New guy here....I have a Race Face full size that I used on my '21 Silverado that I now use on my '23 ZR2. It actually works better as it doesn't interfere with the camera. Rock solid, reliable on the hwy and I have hauled 4 bikes.
In your experience do they scratch the paint at all?

Most Member Reactions

Back