TFL Gasser HD Review

I'd get the Duramax first so you can check that off your list. There's some dealers close to you with ZR2 inventory.

I'd get the Duramax first so you can check that off your list. There's some dealers close to you with ZR2 inventory.
Most of you all told me that since all of my driving is very short...like a mile or two give or take, several times a day, I'd be making a mistake getting a diesel since it will not have enough time to warm up and I only drive about 6000-7000 miles a year any way??? If I am going to do this, I want to be 100% sure I'm not making an error in my decision. Any additional thoughts or was I told things that aren't totally correct?

Thanks, as always, my friends!

Most of you all told me that since all of my driving is very short...like a mile or two give or take, several times a day, I'd be making a mistake getting a diesel since it will not have enough time to warm up and I only drive about 6000-7000 miles a year any way??? If I am going to do this, I want to be 100% sure I'm not making an error in my decision. Any additional thoughts or was I told things that aren't totally correct?

Thanks, as always, my friends!
What you were told was pretty solid advice….but this is an Internet forum full of opinions that are free and freely given, consider that and do your own research to feel more confident. Ultimately, it’s your money, we can tell you all day how and what you should spend it on 😅

in the end, you got absolutely zero “need” for an HD, let alone a diesel. As a result, my advice is, get what you want and don’t look back my friend.

You need an HD Duramax simply cause you haven't had one. I want you to get one cause it's a damn nice rig!

When people ask you "what do you tow"? With a nod, your response will be "whatever I damn well please!" Then you chew a little cud, cock your head to the side and spit out a big stream tobacco juice and strut back to your truck.

Chicks see coming in that rig, they'll be squatting down pissing like an ol' mare in heat!

A month in, you'll know damn well you bought the right rig!

When people ask you "what do you tow"? With a nod, your response will be "whatever I damn well please!" Then you chew a little cud, cock your head to the side and spit out a big stream tobacco juice and strut back to your truck.

Chicks see coming in that rig, they'll be squatting down pissing like an ol' mare in heat!

A month in, you'll know damn well you bought the right rig!
My wife will be thrilled to hear this😂

My wife will be thrilled to hear this😂
She'll understand! I told my wife I ordered another one and she just shook her head. I always buy her one first, then she don't care.

I was referring to this...Chicks see coming in that rig, they'll be squatting down pissing like an ol' mare in heat!
She'll like that too, makes her feel good that's she's got you locked down!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back