Thanks for the add….🤙🏻

bobo57

Reaction score
Hi All,
looking to get into a ZR2, possibly a Bison version. Hoping I can learn from the crew here. Things to do, watch out for and effective upgrades.
thanks in advance.
Bob
just got a quick note from admin to provide some background. Well a hot Rodder from way back. Restored a 1970 Boss 302 and love that one. Have a 2004 GMC Sierra that I’m potentially looking to replace. That thing has served me very well, 320,000 miles and almost nothing wrong. Still going strong.

Last edited:
Hi All,
looking to get into a ZR2, possibly a Bison version. Hoping I can learn from the crew here. Things to do, watch out for and effective upgrades.
thanks in advance.
Bob
just got a quick note from admin to provide some background. Well a hot Rodder from way back. Restored a 1970 Boss 302 and love that one. Have a 2004 GMC Sierra that I’m potentially looking to replace. That thing has served me very well, 320,000 miles and almost nothing wrong. Still going strong.
Welcome!

Welcome. I imagine you riding off into the San Diego sunsets in a Red Hot 6.2 1500 ZR2 with the tech package, multiflex and no sunroof

I also can see in my minds eye you removing the rocksliders and shipping them to me free of charge to replace them with the AMP power steps.

Welcome. I imagine you riding off into the San Diego sunsets in a Red Hot 6.2 1500 ZR2 with the tech package, multiflex and no sunroof

I also can see in my minds eye you removing the rocksliders and shipping them to me free of charge to replace them with the AMP power steps.
Close, very close…..

I’ll ship you my rockslides free of charge….if you pay my sale price :)

Most Member Reactions

Back