The 2024 Chevy Silverado 6.2L V8 Engine Will Sound Meaner

3.0 dmax on ZR2 is quite the addition. Makes me 2nd guess my ‘22
Until I have an opportunity to see both the 24 ZR2 DMax and the 24 ZR2 HD DMax, and see how they are priced, I won't know which way I'll sway. I am VERY interested in them both.

I'm sure the
Until I have an opportunity to see both the 24 ZR2 DMax and the 24 ZR2 HD DMax, and see how they are priced, I won't know which way I'll sway. I am VERY interested in them both.
Duramax will probably be $90-100K equipped like our trucks. They are spendy rigs.

My guess would be right around 90-100k for the HD as well. Had a 2020 LTZ duramax that was 65,000 pre Covid. The AT4 was 70-72 at that time. I’m sure the ZR2 with dmax will add quite a bit to those prices today

Reactions: AXE
Ya, we have a 3500 Duramax High Country loaded in-transit that's just over $90K, I wouldn't be surprised if it's around the same or more.
I think the ZR2 package would add a fair amount ($2-3k) to cover the upgrades such as DSSV suspension, skids, offroad tires, etc.

Don't forget the......$5-10K "market price adjustment".......which I'll never pay, so I'll have to wait a couple years.

Don't forget the......$5-10K "market price adjustment".......which I'll never pay, so I'll have to wait a couple years.
i waited dealer out for 8 months on the 5k market adjustment. pissed me off. no interest from anyone but me.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back