Took my truck for parking sensors and radio cutting in and out

tonysrst

Reaction score
I have 22 Silverado rst took it for oil change and some other problems ( trans not shift right, parking sensors and some other things) they found the recall for the sensors. My radio cuts in and out same with the ac. I’ll keep everyone posted what they say

Same here. The electronics are garbage. After my dealer "reprogrammed" mine 3 times with no luck they finally admitted that I am driving a $75,000 computer on wheels, so what should I expect. GM sucks now.

I agree on programming the operating system is terrible in these trucks. Especially the radio cutting in and out and occasionally mine on startup the XM radio freezes and I have to manually select station to get it to play

I see a lot of these radio cutting in and out along with the ac. I have noticed if your phone starts listening like google or Amazon ( even when my wife is browsing) if your phone starts listening it will cut the audio and turn the blower lower so the car can hear you better. Is this something you all have going on ?

Try and test it out. Start a text and click the speak to type button and it should cut everything down in the truck

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023-085157.png
    Screenshot_20231023-085157.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 11
I recently took my 23 in for service, and saw the update codes for the splash screen and audio cut out fix. Had the dealership update it, and so far it works fine.IMG_3813.png

I have 22 Silverado rst took it for oil change and some other problems ( trans not shift right, parking sensors and some other things) they found the recall for the sensors. My radio cuts in and out same with the ac. I’ll keep everyone posted what they say
Just got my truck back still waiting on my parking sensors because of the strike they don’t know how long it’s gonna take my radio and AC still cut every time I take it in they say cannot duplicate customer complaint

Most Member Reactions

Back