Trailer Camera

coryharrison

Reaction score
Hello all. I just purchased a travel trailer and it's pre-wired for a rear camera. Can any point me to some instructions on what camera to buy that would allow that camera to work with my 2023 ZR2in dash camera screen versus having an external monitor that I set up for the video? Thanks in advance.

Hello all. I just purchased a travel trailer and it's pre-wired for a rear camera. Can any point me to some instructions on what camera to buy that would allow that camera to work with my 2023 ZR2in dash camera screen versus having an external monitor that I set up for the video? Thanks in advance.
I do not believe there is such an animal that integrates with the headunit. It would be a standalone system with a separate monitor.

The wired one that I linked does integrate with the head unit. There is a calibration process to do the invisible trailer trick. I’d check out some of the YouTube videos to see how install and setup goes

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen any pictures of the advanced trailering camera / invisible trailer view in the new infotainment screen? I’m looking to purchase for my snowmobile trailer but I’m not finding any views with the new screen. Particularly want to know if it will show up on the far right side of split screen.

Here’s the link to the camera.

Most Member Reactions

Back