Upload MP3s?

kipper

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can store audio files on the infotainment system? If you look under the settings menu there is Settings>Storage>Music&audio but I can’t figure out how to upload to it.

Does anyone know if you can store audio files on the infotainment system? If you look under the settings menu there is Settings>Storage>Music&audio but I can’t figure out how to upload to it.
my 22 has NO hard drive.

Sure looks like it has a hard drive.
IMG_1328.jpeg

No way to store music on it. I've tried a few different ways. I've used Amazon music and Spotify. Both of those normally have the option to download music for offline listening. Doesn't work on the built in. Pretty sure the truck just has a built in 32gig SD for downloading apps and software updates.

What I do is just use the built in for streaming and if I'm in mountains or somewhere with no signal, I switch over to android auto and play my downloaded playlists. Besides 32g is tiny anyway. My phone has 512g. Most phones now come with atleast 128g or 256g

Other option would be something like a magic box. Download your music to it and just leave it connected in the center console. That's what I do for streaming video on the infotainment screen.

Most Member Reactions

Back