Vehicle Software Update Notification

dw886

Reaction score
So I just got an update notification from the MyChevrolet app that says that there is a software update available. Specifically it says that N22-2382220 and N22-2366830 are available.

Anyone have any idea what these are?

1678479780500.png

I googled those codes an it appears to be the DRL recall. I have been waiting to see if I would get an OTA update for that recall. Nothing to date a this appears to be the first report I have seen of someone getting it OTA. Going to check mine today.

I got one of those notifications too about the DRL’s. If it needs it okay. I’m no lawyer but shouldn’t they have to explain to the vehicle owner exactly what is being updated and why before any “update” is performed and shouldn’t we have to consent to it?

I got one of those notifications too about the DRL’s. If it needs it okay. I’m no lawyer but shouldn’t they have to explain to the vehicle owner exactly what is being updated and why before any “update” is performed and shouldn’t we have to consent to it?
They do not

i like your thinking...but im sure its forced.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back