Weather app on home screen?

Absyinth

Reaction score
If you view the truck on the Chevy website and view interior. You can see on the right side they're showing a weather tibit where the clock and trailer stuff is. How do we get that to show up? 24 1500

Thanks

I went looking for it and I can't find anything on it, maybe it would be something available if you had an android phone, but I have apple so I can't play with it to try and find out. I still have the whole kit and caboodle working as I'm still in the 3 month trial period (1 month trial + 2 extra free from OnStar custserv) so I asked google to put it up there, she doesn't know what I'm talking about, and I tried a number of ways to see if something might work, nothing. My guess is that it is a computer generated pic based on wish list thinking that doesn't really exist in real life, but let me know if you figure anything out please.

It pretty basic but I did f find the native Weather Channel app on my 2019 TB helpful. Would like to see something similar added.

They definitely need to add more options for the side panel. Seems like a waste. So many things I would want there instead of a clock.

They definitely need to add more options for the side panel. Seems like a waste. So many things I would want there instead of a clock.
I don't understand the reason for the clock on the side anyway. The time is on the main screen. Typically I just have the map and audio on the screen. Often I just leave the map on full screen. Even just driving around town. I just think it looks better.

Most Member Reactions

Back