Weathertech Bug deflector and stone shield for 2024 ZR2 Crew Cab (model equipped with the Raised Hood)?

Silveradofox

Reaction score
?
What number Weathertech Bug deflector and stone shield for 2024 ZR2 (Crew Cab and model equipped with the Raised Hood) do I order? Will Part Number 50281 work or Part Number: 55235 (low profile and model equipped with the Raised Hood) work. Or both?

Last edited:
According to their website, it is the 55235 model, and it states that the 50281 does NOT fit the TB or ZR2.

1705987463046.png

Personally I like the Aeroskin by Lund, I had an Aeroskin2 on my last one and it worked well, and they are an OE Associated Accessories manufacturer. I really don't like the ones that sit up off the hood. IMHO/YMMV

Appreciate you view. I may just go the route. Thanks. Does it matter if it is a Diesel?

Engine choice doesn’t matter, hoods are exactly the same. I am personally torn, I had one on the last truck, it worked well and helped to break up all the white of the RST with the color matched bumpers, so it looked good as well as very functional, but I am not sure I will put one on the new one, with the black bumpers and grill it breaks up the white a lot better than my old RST, I guess I will have to see how dinged up the hood gets.

Engine choice doesn’t matter, hoods are exactly the same. I am personally torn, I had one on the last truck, it worked well and helped to break up all the white of the RST with the color matched bumpers, so it looked good as well as very functional, but I am not sure I will put one on the new one, with the black bumpers and grill it breaks up the white a lot better than my old RST, I guess I will have to see how dinged up the hood gets.
It will get dinged up. That is the reason that this accessory is so valuable. Mud flaps are also a must, but most will forego using them until it is too late. My SIL has one just like mine except it is red. He waited and now has several nice, chipped spots on the doors on both sides. I have none and I drive in very ugly conditions.

Loving mine and not a single blemish on my hood except for where the hood cowl is rubbing against hood:LOL:

What model do you have on yours @securityguy?

Screws on from underneath via existing holes. No 3M tape. Great fit and finish and made for the ZR2 hood. If WeatherTech made one, I would have bought theirs, but they don't in this style. I don't like the "aeroskin" types that you adhesive to the hood. I don't want anything glued to my paint ;)
ZR2 Stone Guard.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back