Wheel Locks

As far as I know they are an option that some dealers add to inflate the price, they get OEM locks at a discount and then charge retail (or a little more) for them on the truck. Mine had zero add-ons and I want locks on my wheels, so with the leftover GM points I had I went ahead and got these.

Just looked it up...they are throttle controllers? How would that prevent theft? Maybe cutting off throttle totally?
It has a feature where you can lock out the vehicle from being driven even if they can get it started. You set it through the app or the display head. The display head can then be unplugged and taken with you as you don't need the display head for the system to function. www.ultimate9.com

2024-03-10_17-43-22.jpg

It has a feature where you can lock out the vehicle from being driven even if they can get it started. You set it through the app or the display head. The display head can then be unplugged and taken with you as you don't need the display head for the system to function. www.ultimate9.com

View attachment 11051
Oh WOW Fancy! :eek:

Gorilla 76644NBC is what I used on my truck. It's a full set of 24 black lug nuts with the key/socket needed to remove and install.

Gorilla 76644NBC is what I used on my truck. It's a full set of 24 black lug nuts with the key/socket needed to remove and install.
I have had several issues with Gorilla lug nuts rusting. They keep sending replacements, but that's not a good thing. Disappointed in their quality.

I have had several issues with Gorilla lug nuts rusting. They keep sending replacements, but that's not a good thing. Disappointed in their quality.
I've used their lug nuts for years on multiple vehicles and never had a rusting issue.

Reactions: AXE
I've used their lug nuts for years on multiple vehicles and never had a rusting issue.
I've had pretty good luck with them. We don't get too much rust out west, but any amount of moisture will cause steel to rust. Especially high carbon content steel that isn't protected like the threads.

Most Member Reactions

Back