Wood Console Inserts

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
I had been seeing a lot of Facebook posts about these custom wood console inserts. Kind of pricey, but they do provide a unique look.

Attachments

• IMG_4641.jpeg
    IMG_4641.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 218
They look good, can you get them in black/gray finish? Kinda looks like that front one is darker color.

They look good, can you get them in black/gray finish? Kinda looks like that front one is darker color.
The darkest color he offers so far is the black /brown that I got. The lighting and depth of the front one may be making it look darker. In person, they blend in really well with the interior color..

Reactions: AXE
The wood theme doesn't go with the ZR2 theme IMPO. Now carbon fiber? That may be a great option.
I dont mind the interior if the ZR2. My Duramax had that Faux Carbon Fiber in it and it looked low rent. I pulled that out and shit canned it. I added a dark blackish/brown GMC wood grain and it looked proper.

I like the functionality of carbon fiber, but the aesthetics are average for the basket weave. Have some on my Duc.

The best carbon fiber I've ever seen is on Proof Research rifle barrels. I've build some rifles with those barrels and they look awesome.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230407_165835_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230407_165835_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
  • SmartSelect_20230407_165718_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230407_165718_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 47
Can anyone provide a link to these? Searched for awhile but only luck finding inserts for Colorado. Thanks in advance 🍻

Most Member Reactions

Back