Wrong mats?

WTJOE

Reaction score
I bought a new 2022 ZR2 last Saturday. The dealer installed Z71 mats. I know this can't be right. Just looking for confirmation from other owners.

I bought a new 2022 ZR2 last Saturday. The dealer installed Z71 mats. I know this can't be right. Just looking for confirmation from other owners.
Not right! A Z71 mat does not belong in a ZR2. That is a Trail Boss mat.

Thanks for confirming. I suspected that. I contacted the dealer and will be picking up the right ones tomorrow.
I'd like to see what the dealer calls "the right ones". I've seen different mats in some of the ZR2, but I have yet to see a mat with the ZR2 logo. Mine came with the Z71 logo. If you look at your window sticker you'll see under "PERFORMANCE & MECHANICAL", Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE WITH 2 INCH LIFT. Now if there's a ZR2 logo mat available I'm sure we'd all like to get the part number to either order them or have our purchasing dealer swap them out. Keep us informed what mat you end up with.

Hello I am from Saskatchewan Canada and my dealer had ZR2 mats in mine when it first came to the lot
Is it possible to get a picture of the front mat? Or is it like the attached picture?
Chevy Mat.png

I'd like to see what the dealer calls "the right ones". I've seen different mats in some of the ZR2, but I have yet to see a mat with the ZR2 logo. Mine came with the Z71 logo. If you look at your window sticker you'll see under "PERFORMANCE & MECHANICAL", Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE WITH 2 INCH LIFT. Now if there's a ZR2 logo mat available I'm sure we'd all like to get the part number to either order them or have our purchasing dealer swap them out. Keep us informed what mat you end up with.
Thanks. Just checked my window sticker and it reads ZR2 suspension package with 2 inch lift.

My monroney says ZR2 suspension package too.
Not to derail the original post, but Chevy must have updated their window sticker at some point. I definitely have a 2022 ZR2, but my window sticker makes no mention of "ZR2 Suspension" or "Driver Selectable Full Locking Front Differential". Very interesting. Guess the window stickers on the 2022 ZR2 is just as confused as the Driver Information Center with the LTZ truck 😂

Not to derail the original post, but Chevy must have updated their window sticker at some point. I definitely have a 2022 ZR2, but my window sticker makes no mention of "ZR2 Suspension" or "Driver Selectable Full Locking Front Differential". Very interesting. Guess the window stickers on the 2022 ZR2 is just as confused as the Driver Information Center with the LTZ truck 😂
When I looked at a 2022, it stated the same as you said. The 23 has an updated Monroney.

The 22 trucks (like mine) honestly should not have existed. Although my appreciation runs deep for what they cost (and I paid) at the time.

The 2023 is the truck that should have launched in 22. Seems like those 6 months let GM dot the i’s and cross the t’s

The 22 trucks (like mine) honestly should not have existed. Although my appreciation runs deep for what they cost (and I paid) at the time.

The 2023 is the truck that should have launched in 22. Seems like those 6 months let GM dot the i’s and cross the t’s
The 2022 trucks are pretty much like all first year production vehicles. Not all 2023s have the new start up screen and probably have a mix of Z71 and Chevrolet floor mats. I'd be willing to bet the 2024's will have more kinks worked out than the 2023. I'm enjoying my 2022 regardless.

Most Member Reactions

Back