ZR2 2024 Rims

jifplumb

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the factory offset of our rims are? I have a 2024 and would like to fill up the wheel well a little more. I noticed on the Bison edition that they look a little more offset but it could be my favoritism toward the gloss black getting to me.. I'm
interested in an 18x9” with a zero offset but not sure that would get me the look I’m after. Any insight, or what rims have you done with what offset? Thank you guys for any insight!

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
The AEV wheels on the Bison are 18x9. standard is 18x8.5 ? I think? so that would move it to the outside 1/2" .

I like the Bison wheels better than when I bought it, but I actually like the standard wheel looks the best. to blah looking with blacked out everything.

Stock wheels are 18x8.5 +20ish offset (that is listed somewherenon this forum). I went with 18x9 -12 offset Methods NV 305s and they are perfect.

Your gonna need to trim some that especially with any bigger tires. Check out my detailed thread on that setup.

I’m thinking next year when I need new tires I’m going AXE’s route with tires and wheels. I like the NV 305 double black.

Most Member Reactions

Back