ZR2 HD Non Bison 37's

Well since no one in the group could answer my question i was able to find the answer in another group and see pictures. Anyone with a Non Bison ZR2 HD can put 37's on with the no rubbing on factory wheels and height.

Any chance you can share if it will fit with no rubbing or mods. Did you get them installed. Looking at getting 37 12.5 18 ridge grapplers. Thanks

I think the primary limitations is the clearance with the inside edge of the tire with the UCAs. On stock offset rims you'll get close to UCAs, especially if your tire has heavy shoulder lugs. If you go with a 0 or negative offset wheel, then you could get close to the wheel well liner when turning because you change the geometry of the tire by 1 inch in diameter and 1-1.5 inches further out. Always best to test fit one wheel/tire before you go whole hog wild and drop $5k to find out it rubs.

You can read post on 37s and see photos of UCA clearance. Others have posted pictures of their 37s. The Bison package makes no difference.

Really? With no modifications at all? I find that very hard to believe.
look up ZR2 HD 2500 Group on facebook. A few member had pictures that replied to my question. Don't really care if anyone believes it or not just trying to help answer a question. I know the Bison is able to fit them with no mods and the only difference is the bumper.

i find it funny that the people that find it hard to believe don't even have a ZR2 HD
It came from the internet. After all the info in these forums about 37 inch tires.
It sure not as simple as hey I got these 37 inch tires, now I will just slap them on truck. Lots of variables in 37 inch tires just from different manufacturers.

Most Member Reactions

Back