ZR2 lease prices

Andrewg

Reaction score
Hi all. I know lease prices are difficult to figure out unless you know the deprecation value but I’m curious what some of yours are.

My truck will be arriving soon but dealership doesn’t have the invoice all he can tell me is it should be around 72k. What are some examples of lease payments you all have?

I’m looking at a 10 or 12.5 miles for 39 months seeing if I can get it between 550-700

My lease payment is $530 for 24 months, 15k per year and $9,600 trade equity. I'm also buying at GM Employee price so that's around $6,200 off of msrp. I was looking at going 36 months but the payment was actually higher since the residual was lower.

There is an Edmunds forum where you can post the model, mileage, zip code, and term and they’ll give the current mf and residual.

Hi all. I know lease prices are difficult to figure out unless you know the deprecation value but I’m curious what some of yours are.

My truck will be arriving soon but dealership doesn’t have the invoice all he can tell me is it should be around 72k. What are some examples of lease payments you all have?

I’m looking at a 10 or 12.5 miles for 39 months seeing if I can get it between 550-700
I don't think you'll get that low of a price unless you have a lot to put down. I financed because the lease payment would've actually been a little more.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back