ZR2 Prices raised $1200

My dealer stated the build sheet with the MSRP on it that I received is what I’m going to pay.

My dealer stated the build sheet with the MSRP on it that I received is what I’m going to pay.
Mine just said usually sold orders are not protected??

Greetings Zr2 friends!!!
I’m new to the chat I’m outta Cali I ordered a truck in early January I was wondering the OTD people paid recently?This could help this confusion.

From what I noticed truck says on bottom as shown 68k**vehicle shown has a multi-flex tailgate and a sunroof
Those could make the difference.
It would be false advertising otherwise.
We would have better clarity from people who had received theirs already.

I was hit with first increase but truck was built and invoiced before the 2nd increase

My taxes out here are like 6k.What was ur OTD price after everything title doc fees taxes etc?I want to know what to expect.

My taxes out here are like 6k.What was ur OTD price after everything title doc fees taxes etc?I want to know what 0
My taxes out here are like 6k.What was ur OTD price after everything title doc fees taxes etc?I want to know what to expect.
Finalized the numbers for our truck today with our dealer he honored the original price he gave us on Feb 4th no increase. We are extremely fortunate to have a dealer that stands by his word.

That’s good I’m glad to here that
That’s good service on their end.👍
so 66795 before options?

That gives me comfort my dealer seems honest god willing they honor preliminary order price.

My dealer honored my price from January before the $2,500 price increase.

Most Member Reactions

Back