2022 ZR2s still for sale in Waynesboro, PA

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
I drove up to see my dad outside Waynesboro, PA. While here, I stopped by the Chevy dealer here in town and discovered they still have 11 2022 ZR2s still on the lot. They have 10 sand dune metallic and one glacier blue. On the below website, all the sand dune trucks are priced approximately 10K BELOW msrp. The salesman that I was talking to was a Lucas Novakowski. If I didn't already have mine, I would be driving one back to Alabama.

https://www.buchananautomotiveinc.c...rew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive ZR2&year=2022

Just wanted to pass this on.

Good afternoon all,
I drove up to see my dad outside Waynesboro, PA. While here, I stopped by the Chevy dealer here in town and discovered they still have 11 2022 ZR2s still on the lot. They have 10 sand dune metallic and one glacier blue. On the below website, all the sand dune trucks are priced approximately 10K BELOW msrp. The salesman that I was talking to was a Lucas Novakowski. If I didn't already have mine, I would be driving one back to Alabama.

https://www.buchananautomotiveinc.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado 1500&trim=Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive ZR2&year=2022

Just wanted to pass this on.
That discount is worth the trip for anyone east of the Mississippi

If something sounds too good to be true it often is. FYI just called this dealer. Nothing more than a deceptive plow to get customers in the door. They have a long list of BS dealer installed add-on's, (ceramic coating, theft protection, VIN etching, nitrogen filled tires, etc) adding around $11K to all ZR2, High Country trim levels that is not advertised on their list price. Gotta love these shady stealerships lol

My bad all...never peeled the onion back too far on the price. You are right. I should have known something was up with them having that many 2022s with almost none across the rest of the US.

Most Member Reactions

Back