2023 Colorado ZR2 from WA State

inlinejohn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just bought a late arriving SUMMIT WHITE Colorado ZR2 and should be arriving to my home some time in December. I went to the Seattle Auto Show intending to study the FORD Ranger Raptor and Toyota Tacoma, both for 2024 but alas they weren’t there and then I rounded a corner and this BEAUTIFUL Blue Colorado ZR2 was staring at me. I immediately fell in lust. After scouring the vehicle for hours, going back several times, I decided this was my next truck. Went home and started searching the internet. Landed on a fully loaded white one and after much thought and reflection decided this is the best color for me. I already have a 2023 Green Bronco that is my Overlander, so the white truck would be a great compliment. Talked to dealer and got at MSRP and am awaiting delivery. I’m very excited. I do plan to not install the sliders/4 steps and hopefully sell them as I’ll be upgrading to RCI Offroad sliders/steps, same as I have on the Bronco and LOVE them. Really looking forward to getting this truck and starting the mods (1” lift/level, 35s, tint, bed cover). This truck will fill a daily niche I have as I don’t want the Bronco constantly out in the weather as it’s FULLY loaded with gear. Attached are pics of my white (on the way) ZR2, my Bronco, and the blue truck from the show.

Thanks for the add and I look forward to sharing and learning what you’ve all done and enjoyed about your Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_8388.jpeg
    IMG_8388.jpeg
    651.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8420.jpeg
    IMG_8420.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You will mostly find Silverado 1500 & 2500 ZR2 information here.

Hi All,

I just bought a late arriving SUMMIT WHITE Colorado ZR2 and should be arriving to my home some time in December. I went to the Seattle Auto Show intending to study the FORD Ranger Raptor and Toyota Tacoma, both for 2024 but alas they weren’t there and then I rounded a corner and this BEAUTIFUL Blue Colorado ZR2 was staring at me. I immediately fell in lust. After scouring the vehicle for hours, going back several times, I decided this was my next truck. Went home and started searching the internet. Landed on a fully loaded white one and after much thought and reflection decided this is the best color for me. I already have a 2023 Green Bronco that is my Overlander, so the white truck would be a great compliment. Talked to dealer and got at MSRP and am awaiting delivery. I’m very excited. I do plan to not install the sliders/4 steps and hopefully sell them as I’ll be upgrading to RCI Offroad sliders/steps, same as I have on the Bronco and LOVE them. Really looking forward to getting this truck and starting the mods (1” lift/level, 35s, tint, bed cover). This truck will fill a daily niche I have as I don’t want the Bronco constantly out in the weather as it’s FULLY loaded with gear. Attached are pics of my white (on the way) ZR2, my Bronco, and the blue truck from the show.

Thanks for the add and I look forward to sharing and learning what you’ve all done and enjoyed about your Colorado.
Welcome...but no Colorado posts on this site as @ZR2EDDYB stated above.

Yeah…I’m seeing very little traffic for Colorado. Is there a better forum for those?

Hi All,

Congrats, it's a nice truck. I almost went with the Colorado myself, but decided I really needed the bed and interior space that a full size offers.

I do feel like we should have a Colorado sub forum since the forum name is simply chevyZR2.
Somehow the Colorado members need to make it grow…Unless the “other” forum is the place to go, then this Colorado section should be killed

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back