2023 ZR2 Interior color change

PowerZR2

Reaction score
Went to look at a 2023 ZR2 and found the interior color has changed! The interior is now black with dark charcoal! where it was light grey is now dark charcoal and what was charcoal is now black. Headliner is black as well! Anyone have this version or have seen it? Confirmed with Chevy and it indeed has changed. It looks soooo much better. Only thing I have not seen any other ZR2 like this since.

Did you happen to get any pictures? Mine was built last week and I should be getting it in the next few weeks. Now I'm curious

Did you happen to get any pictures? Mine was built last week and I should be getting it in the next few weeks. Now I'm curious
Sorry I did not. I was kinda supprised when I saw it. The salesman didn't even realize it had changed. Trust me it changed cause I didn't really care for the light grey interior with yellow stitching very much and when I saw it was mostly black I was very happy with it. And... the yellow stitching actually looks good against the black leather!!

Sorry I did not. I was kinda supprised when I saw it. The salesman didn't even realize it had changed. Trust me it changed cause I didn't really care for the light grey interior with yellow stitching very much and when I saw it was mostly back I was very happy with it. And... the yellow stitching actually looks good against the black leather!!
Well thanks for the update. Hopefully someone else will be able to upload some photos. If not, I'll be sure to give an update when I get mine. I'm hoping to get a delivery date today or tomorrow.

Well thanks for the update. Hopefully someone else will be able to upload some photos. If not, I'll be sure to give an update when I get mine. I'm hoping to get a delivery date today or tomorrow.
How long ago did you order yours?

I have a black headliner in my 2022. I ordered it the first day you could in December of 2021.

Reactions: AXE
I ordered mine almost a year ago. The 2022 order got cancelled and changed to a 2023. It's been a pain. I probably should have cancelled and gotten one of the ones I've seen on different lots, but I'm getting it from the dealer my mom works at. But on the bright side, I've just been putting the miles on my 04 sivlerado

Went to look at a 2023 ZR2 and found the interior color has changed! The interior is now black with dark charcoal! where it was light grey is now dark charcoal and what was charcoal is now black. Headliner is black as well! Anyone have this version or have seen it? Confirmed with Chevy and it indeed has changed. It looks soooo much better. Only thing I have not seen any other ZR2 like this since.
I'd be curious to see pictures as according to the order guide they both have the same H37 Jet Black/Graystone interior, and when building them online the colors seem to be the same for both '22 and '23 as well.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back