2024 2500HD ZR2 front leval kit

beerman5.0

Reaction score
Is there anyone or has anyone made a front level kit for the 2500 zr2 yet
with the new multi shock and a arm have not seen anyone level these big bois
would love to have this truck at least level , the factory lift is great but level would look
,inch nicer with the 35s

Reactions: AXE
I leveled mine with a few cranks on the torsion bar keys. Works perfectly and no alignment needed. I posted a thread on it. You'll have to Venmo me $300 to read it, since I saved you several hundred on the cost of a level kit like the one Cognito sells.

Last edited:
I second Axe that you don't need one. I leveled my truck out after installing all the ZR2 suspension and have perfectly flat upper ball joint angle. On 37x12.5 on 18x8s:

20240406_130837.jpg

I second Axe that you don't need one. I leveled my truck out after installing all the ZR2 suspension and have perfectly flat upper ball joint angle. On 37x12.5 on 18x8s:

View attachment 11903
Where did you get those longer lower splash guards? I seen them once in the GM accessories catalog, now I can't find them. ZR2 comes with the shorties.

Where did you get those longer lower splash guards? I seen them once in the GM accessories catalog, now I can't find them. ZR2 comes with the shorties.
Hard to tell from that picture but I dont think they will work. The ZR2 flares stick out further than the normal ones.

Reactions: AXE
Hard to tell from that picture but I dont think they will work. The ZR2 flares stick out further than the normal ones.
I guess I'll have to call my parts guy to verify.

Would love to hear that they fit. I still need a set but cant find any
Well, I actually thought I first saw them on the OnStar app when shopping for accessories for my 2500HD. Maybe they were removed due to incompatibility. Seen a 3500 Dually with them a few weeks back. The stock.ones should have been like this with the bigger tires. I'm sort of anti mudflap, cause I don't like the look, but I like these.

Well, I actually thought I first saw them on the OnStar app when shopping for accessories for my 2500HD. Maybe they were removed due to incompatibility. Seen a 3500 Dually with them a few weeks back. The stock.ones should have been like this with the bigger tires. I'm sort of anti mudflap, cause I don't like the look, but I like these.
I ordered some when I bought my hd zr2
From chevy accessory guy that where supposed to work. Similar extensions. When they came in they wouldn’t install because of fit. They credited my account and said hopefully some in future. Let us know what you find out. 😃

Most Member Reactions

Back