2024 Refresh HD tails.

wutang61

Founding Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the new tails in the 24 HD’s will be a nice plug and plug mod for our 23 and back trucks.

I would assume that the 24 1500’s will adapt the new lights as well.

I think it freshens up the rear end very nicely. Nice modern look to the current rear lamp system.

Alldata should have the wiring information (plug and play) socket compatibility soon as the trucks creep toward launch.

If possible, I may be changing my tail lamps!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 26B05040-952C-4C25-B7BE-1F9BE0B992D1.jpeg
    26B05040-952C-4C25-B7BE-1F9BE0B992D1.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 316
It will be interesting to see if the new tails in the 24 HD’s will be a nice plug and plug mod for our 23 and back trucks.

I think it freshens up the rear end very nicely. Nice modern look to the current rear lamp system.

Alldata should have the wiring information (plug and play) socket compatibility soon as the trucks creep toward launch.

Thoughts?
Yes, I like them too. Could see this being a popular mod.

Reactions: AXE

Thoughts?
As soon as they showed the new HDs I was thinkin I should get those as soon as they become available. We have some '24 HDs in-transit, I can't wait to see them in person.

My 22 1500 ZR2 and 24 2500HD share the same taillight even though they have different part numbers. I don't think there is an update.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back