2024 ZR2 6.2L

chevyfreak

Reaction score
Just purchased my ZR2. Love this truck!! In the process of blacking it out. Looking for suggestions to increase the performance a little. I plan to add the Borla exhaust but more spoecifically, has anyone had success with performance chips? If so, a few recommendations would be helpful.
Thank you

Just purchased my ZR2. Love this truck!! In the process of blacking it out. Looking for suggestions to increase the performance a little. I plan to add the Borla exhaust but more spoecifically, has anyone had success with performance chips? If so, a few recommendations would be helpful.
Thank you
welcome..if you are talkin about the plug in OBDII chips dont waste ur time.

With the sound of the exhaust in sport mode I don't see the point in exhaust modifications. if you haven't tried it give it a listen.

Range is supposed to have a chip out this summer. won't change performance but it'll keep all 8 firing and stop the auto shut off crap.

With the sound of the exhaust in sport mode I don't see the point in exhaust modifications. if you haven't tried it give it a listen.

Range is supposed to have a chip out this summer. won't change performance but it'll keep all 8 firing and stop the auto shut off crap.
I'll believe it when I see it for sale.

...still waiting myself.......

And I LOVE the sport mode. It kicks ass. First on my list was an exhaust until I found the mode switch.

Range has the chip out on the road testing it as we speak. unless a problem is found they say production will begin soon and sales this summer. no guarantees but highly unlikely they'll find a glitch they can't fix fast.

Range has the chip out on the road testing it as we speak. unless a problem is found they say production will begin soon and sales this summer. no guarantees but highly unlikely they'll find a glitch they can't fix fast.
good info...price ????

Thank you
i just noticed your running boards. gimme the 411 please.

Not much info, that's just what they told me a month ago, I assume the price would be the same.

it's on their facebook page now, looking for testers on the Wasatch front.

Thank you
Welcome

Most Member Reactions

Back