2025 Tahoe and Suburban Refresh

AXE

Reaction score
It looks like they released the 2025 refresh for Suburban and Tahoe. They don't look substantially different, but some changes. Most notable is the larger infotainment package and guage cluster. Then the integration of cameras recording every move to the cloud. That way the gubermint can track me to my hideout.

They are playing up the 3.0 Duramax with 10% boost in power. Would love to have a Suburban with the 3.0 for some road trips fishing and hunting.

It'll be interesting to see if the 25 Silverado gets a refresh on infotainment system since it's otherwise similar. They are usually delayed.

Last edited:
It looks like they released the 2025 refresh for Suburan and Tahoe. They don't look substantially different, but some changes. Most notable is the larger infotainment package and guage cluster. Then the integration of cameras recording every move to the cloud. That way the gubermint can track me to my hideout.

They are playing up the 3.0 Duramax with 10% boost in power. Would love to have a Suburban with the 3.0 for some road trips fishing and hunting.

It'll be interesting to see if the 25 Silverado gets a refresh on infotainment system since it's otherwise similar. They are usually delayed.

how can they refresh our system thats still stinks????

how can they refresh our system thats still stinks????
They likely won't until a total model change. Maybe they can remedy the issues on the refeesh, but they've not shown they can in 3 years. Just gotta pay another $100k to find out.

Not sure, I would want to upgrade to lose the environmental and seat physical switches, for those located on the infotainment system. That is one of the reasons why I like the Silverado's setup.

There are some manual buttons below the infotainment system. Current Tahoe is similar, but smaller infotainment screen.

Also went back to column shift from button shift on left side of infotainment center.

I still can't tell if they have fog lights. My wife's 23 HC didn't have fog lights.....wtf.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231129_211448_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231129_211448_Chrome.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 30
Not sure, I would want to upgrade to lose the environmental and seat physical switches, for those located on the infotainment system. That is one of the reasons why I like the Silverado's setup.
I still prefer knobs and buttons for common things. My wife has a Tesla. The big screen is nice and the controls aren't bad. But doing everything through the screen is a little meh. Atleast the tesla system just works. I'm not sure GM can get everything right, lol. My infotainment does pretty good. But I definitely have had bugs and glitches. I've also been driving off while the system is still booting up.

If GM starts requiring you to use the infotainment for everything. They better make lots of improvements. It would be terrible with what they have now.

There are some manual buttons below the infotainment system. Current Tahoe is similar, but smaller infotainment screen.

Also went back to column shift from button shift on left side of infotainment center.

I still can't tell if they have fog lights. My wife's 23 HC didn't have fog lights.....wtf.
Didnt get that far down in the picture. I don't like the climate controls on the screen at all. glad to see some are still there. Just shows how much I don't like the refresh for the SUV's.

Reactions: AXE
25s have larger infotainment screens and they went back to column shifter due to lost space.
Honestly, more than half of the Customers I work with Prefers the Column Shift anyways. Many were sad when they see newer trucks with shifter/switches.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back