295/70/18 on AEV wheels

jjc

Reaction score
Hey peeps….I’m kinda new to navigating this page but I’m very curious if anyone has tried the Nitto Grapplers 295/70/18 on the AEV wheels that come on the Bison edition and if they run or if they’re fine….. I’d love to see pics.

I would assume the Bison wheels are very similar in offset to the standard ZR2 wheels. If they the standard wheel, no issues fitting with out rubbing on the Bison wheels.

I would assume the Bison wheels are very similar in offset to the standard ZR2 wheels. If they the standard wheel, no issues fitting with out rubbing on the Bison wheels.
So you’re saying they won’t rub?

The 295 seem to vary by truck. I’ve posted the 295 tire thread in your other thread I believe…some guys get away with them and other guys have some level of rub. 285 are the safest, 295 should work but it’s not a guarantee from what I’ve read.

The 295 seem to vary by truck. I’ve posted the 295 tire thread in your other thread I believe…some guys get away with them and other guys have some level of rub. 285 are the safest, 295 should work but it’s not a guarantee from what I’ve read.
I agree with this. Tire manufacturers sizing varies. Not every 295 is the same size.

A front leveling kit will also help.

If your tire is 34.5 inches or more, it'll most likely rub. If you add spacer or run negative offset wheels it'll most likely rub. There is very little room in the wheel wells to accomdate tire and wheel changes with out suspension or body work. Just install them and then trim to make them work without rubbing. Trimming is simple, follow my install thread for my 295s..

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back