$3,000 rebate for 2022 Silverado sold orders.

What exactly defines a sold order? I put $2K down when I ordered my truck. It was built 6/8 and it is still sitting in Mexico. Wondering if I would qualify.

I would assume so. Send this link to your dealer and ask them.

My dealer said the only way to receive the $3000 compensation offer is by receiving the email, text or snail mail from GM. Dealer assured me my name, email and phone number are attached to my order # as "sold" in GM data base
Here's the original article from cars direct dated 9/9/22
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/chevy-silverado-delays-prompt-3-000-compensation-offer
To date I have not received any communication from GM? Crossing my finger's
Ordered my Truck on 3/24/22, Built 6/8/22 and been 4D00 ever since! 🥺

I haven't gotten one either. I think it should go to everyone that was a sold order stuck. Pretty ridiculous that we all haven't already gotten the email yet.

I imagine it'll be on a vehicle to vehicle basis, maybe it depends on when your order went in and where the order is now. I hope that everyone who's waited this long will get it.

Spoke with my dealer earlier today and asked about the rebate. He said that out of about 15 Silverados he's sold recently, only one person qualified or got the email....it was a ZR2 order. He didn't have any info on who was getting it or not. We started working numbers today since mine is slated to be here next week and he wasn't able to factor the -$3000 in to it.

just had a chat with Chevy and as expected they know absolutely nothing! about this rebate or the status of my ZR2 truck order! :mad:(n)

Just curious if anyone has actually received this rebate?

I never got an email BUT I did get a flyer in the mail. it is only good for 6 months and the way things are going, it may expire before taking delivering of my truck. I called my dealership and they knew nothing of it. Told me I'd have to bring that in when I take ownership of the ZR2. So, I called GM about what happens if the order (placed in a timely manner) takes longer than 6mos to get. They said ultimately it will be up to the local dealership to honor it or not and basically left it at that. No guarantee it's still good or anything.

I never got an email BUT I did get a flyer in the mail. it is only good for 6 months and the way things are going, it may expire before taking delivering of my truck. I called my dealership and they knew nothing of it. Told me I'd have to bring that in when I take ownership of the ZR2. So, I called GM about what happens if the order (placed in a timely manner) takes longer than 6mos to get. They said ultimately it will be up to the local dealership to honor it or not and basically left it at that. No guarantee it's still good or anything.
EZ-Who did you talk to at GM? The Customer service # 1-800-222-1020 which is the same as the chat group?
I have not received any communication from GM, about anything
Ordered my Truck on 3/24/22, Built 6/8/22 and been 4D00 ever since

EZ-Who did you talk to at GM? The Customer service # 1-800-222-1020 which is the same as the chat group?
I have not received any communication from GM, about anything
Ordered my Truck on 3/24/22, Built 6/8/22 and been 4D00 ever since
I called and didn't get through, so on the same page I got the customer service number there was a chat icon on the bottom right. I hit that and spoke to a few different people about it as they kept bouncing me around until they got me to the right person who knew what I was asking about. They didn't say it they WOULDN'T honor it. It was going to be left up to the dealership on if THEY wanted to honor an expired offer. I have until January so I'm hoping that isn't my issue. Again, the dealership had absolutely no idea what I was talking about until I sent them a picture of the flyer. My sales guy made it very to clear that I will need to have that in hand for them to even consider it.

Most Member Reactions

Back