4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL

ZR2Cajun

Reaction score
My truck order has been in status 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL for 4 weeks now. Would anyone know how long it could be in this status?

Good luck. GM doesn't even know. My 1500 got moved from 3800 to 4D00 last year in June. GM told me it was waiting for transportation. When it actually was waiting on parts. It didn't come in till December 20th. So it sat on parts hold for 6 months lol. I bought a different one in August. But, I know when mine came in because GM was giving me weekly updates.

I called my salesman to cancel my order and he told me he couldn't cause it was in production, but he could move my deposit to a different truck. I just sent him a picture of my new truck lol

Good luck. GM doesn't even know. My 1500 got moved from 3800 to 4D00 last year in June. GM told me it was waiting for transportation. When it actually was waiting on parts. It didn't come in till December 20th. So it sat on parts hold for 6 months lol. I bought a different one in August. But, I know when mine came in because GM was giving me weekly updates.

I called my salesman to cancel my order and he told me he couldn't cause it was in production, but he could move my deposit to a different truck. I just sent him a picture of my new truck lol
did you mean 4B00 or is there a 4D00? What status is 4D00? Either way i will just wait it out because i am pretty particular and i keep my vehicles for a long time usually 10-15 years so when spending this much and living with it for 10-15 years i am not willing to compromise that's why i have ordered our last 5 vehicles and just ordered 2 more the ZR2 HD Duramax and a Tahoe Premier Duramax. Don't really care when the Tahoe is ready because the wife will be driving it but i work 28/28 in Nigeria Africa so every 28 days i am home that it has not arrived is basically 2 months without it minimum. Thanks for the info

Lots of variables that make it impossible to know…and then throw in whether the shipping team goes on strike or the quality check folks strike or something similar and it may throw things off for months.

I there someplace I can look at my build status on my order besides going through my dealer?

I there someplace I can look at my build status on my order besides going through my dealer?
i was able to go to the gm website and in the chat box i put in my order number and they replied with the status of my build. I have not yet found any other way aside from contacting the dealer or using the chat feature.

On my original email from the dealer they showed status moved from 3800 to 4D00. But I'm guessing it was supposed to say 4B00. Nothing wrong with waiting. I was just saying my order sat at that same status for 6 months. But GM can't tell you an ETa. I mean they can, it's just made up though. I was told 2 weeks 5 times lol.
Here is a list off all the codes and what they mean.
FB_IMG_1654971957810.jpg

On my original email from the dealer they showed status moved from 3800 to 4D00. But I'm guessing it was supposed to say 4B00. Nothing wrong with waiting. I was just saying my order sat at that same status for 6 months. But GM can't tell you an ETa. I mean they can, it's just made up though. I was told 2 weeks 5 times lol.
Here is a list off all the codes and what they mean.
View attachment 7499
thanks

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back