Air Bags

Stigg

Reaction score
I searched but did not find any posts of conversations or installations of airbag systems on the ZR2.

Im curious to know what, if any, effect the airbag system would have on the ride or articulation or dampening of the stock suspension. I don't want to mess that up in any way.

When I haul my horse or my boat around there is considerable sag. But honestly I don't tow them all that much.

However, when I get my truck fully set up for overlanding, I'll bet there will be sag with the added weight and I would want to correct that.

Curious on the hive's thoughts.

Search up top onboard air + airbags there are a few threads in here that detail which airbags and cradles to buy

I had my air bags installed 2 weeks ago. Drove 2000+ miles this weekend it was absolutely amazing. I have 30 foot camper. I towed it with the squat it was NO fun. With the AIr Lift Ultimate it was Fantastic.

I had my air bags installed 2 weeks ago. Drove 2000+ miles this weekend it was absolutely amazing. I have 30 foot camper. I towed it with the squat it was NO fun. With the AIr Lift Ultimate it was Fantastic.
Air bags make all the difference in towing comfortably and safely!

Most Member Reactions

Back