Album Art Flickering

ZR2ftw

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I finally got ahold of a ZR2! I noticed on my commute to work this morning that the album art flickers from the default music icon to the actual album art of whatever song is playing

It flickers about once every 20 seconds and it’s mildly annoying because I notice it out of the corner of my eye while driving constantly.

Any thoughts? I updated the system software and checked for any latest updates. Thanks.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I finally got ahold of a ZR2! I noticed on my commute to work this morning that the album art flickers from the default music icon to the actual album art of whatever song is playing

It flickers about once every 20 seconds and it’s mildly annoying because I notice it out of the corner of my eye while driving constantly.

Any thoughts? I updated the system software and checked for any latest updates. Thanks.
You're not listening to RAP are you???

that sux...only other thing would be to disconnect battery cable for about 10-15 minutes. if that doesnt work make appt at dealer. good luck.
I am not much of a motorhead but I am learning now that I have this wonderful truck. What does disconnecting the battery cable do to the truck could potentially help my issue?

Last edited:
I am not much of a motorhead but I am learning now that I have this wonderful. What does disconnecting the battery cable do to the truck could potentially help my issue?
It lets all the trapped electrons discharge. Resets the P states to factory.

I am not much of a motorhead but I am learning now that I have this wonderful truck. What does disconnecting the battery cable do to the truck could potentially help my issue?
hard reset on all electronics.

Most Member Reactions

Back