Amp bedstep2

dhg

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these do they fit the 24 ZR2. There isn't an option to select the bed size for the 24. If anyone has it, easy install? pics?

1707491314444.png

Reactions: AXE
I think the body mounts are standard on Silverados. Look at the install directions.Then get under your truck to see if there are pre-drilled holes with riv nuts in the body. They will be covered by black plastic cap if they haven't been previously removed.

I think the body mounts are standard on Silverados. Look at the install directions.Then get under your truck to see if there are pre-drilled holes with riv nuts in the body. They will be covered by black plastic cap if they haven't been previously removed.
Yeah, I need to do that. I'm on the short side so reaching over the side of the truck is difficult. I ordered a Diamond back cover and want to be able to reach in the back section easily. I really wish Chevy would've put the side steps like the HD has on the 1500.

Reactions: AXE
In the past, I bought some side steps that went wheel wheel so I could get in the bed. Not sure if there are any offerings for ZR2.

I went with AMP sidesteps and have the multiflex tailgate, so easier to get in the bed that way.

Most Member Reactions

Back