Bed decal?

minarets

Reaction score
I really like the ZR2 but can’t help but think the side view of the bed looks a tad boring. I feel like every truck has something there and something is missing on the zr2. I’m sure some love the clean look.

Has anyone put on some ZR two decals on the side of the bed? Just curious.

I really like the ZR2 but can’t help but think the side view of the bed looks a tad boring. I feel like every truck has something there and something is missing on the zr2. I’m sure some love the clean look.

Has anyone put on some ZR two decals on the side of the bed? Just curious.
I assume you are thinking along the lines of what GM did with the Trailboss on the far rear upper panel? I have thought about this as well. Not sure I would do it as I like a nice clean look, but I do think it could look sharp with a ZR2 vinyl decal there.

Following.....

But it already says ZR2 on the side of the truck. Would be silly with it up there twice imo

This would look pretty cool

Attachments

• 0B780B0F-F55E-4985-9C04-60DDC5BAC203.jpeg
    0B780B0F-F55E-4985-9C04-60DDC5BAC203.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 107
But it already says ZR2 on the side of the truck. Would be silly with it up there twice imo
Could be. It’s just all the other GM trucks either have Trailboss or 4x4 or something. Event this Bison will have that on there. Hell, raptor and TRX, the outgoing TRD Pro bedstamp, Nissan pro4x, almost all of them. In some colors the zr2 needs something there for me. Hmmm

When the truck was in paper launch it was one of the first things that stood out to me. The empty bedsides.

Unfortunately, GM has made it difficult to accent properly with the fender badging.

The Bison (ZR2) and Trail Boss (Z71) are trims of a trim so you have flexibility there.

Multimatic decals may be an option, but you are talking custom stuff. Hard to say what would look good vs “tacked on”

174966B9-EE59-4441-9231-BF5A699F9406.jpeg

A member of this Forum (ANTHONY...I think) put this one on. I think it looks cool.

I agree with you. The bed looks kind of plain.

ZR2 bed deacl.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fan of the black on top of that truck but I love that decal on the bed. That would look great (I think) on an all white zr2

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back